• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Action for Partition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

petey2

What is the name of your state?undefinedWhat is the name of your state?
CaLifornia--What are the necessary grounds for requesting Action for Partition between two Tenants in Common?

BelizeBreeze

petey2 said:
What is the name of your state?undefinedWhat is the name of your state?
CaLifornia--What are the necessary grounds for requesting Action for Partition between two Tenants in Common?
Yes. your name has to be on the deed.

petey2

I guess IAAL and Belize Breeze are friends, and are stumped by my question. Do either of you have an answer?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

petey2 said:
I guess IAAL and Belize Breeze are friends, and are stumped by my question. Do either of you have an answer?

My response:

Of course I know the answer. But, I'm not going to help you. You appear to have a lack of gratitude or respect for those who might help you for FREE!

So, suffer.

IAAL

BelizeBreeze

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Of course I know the answer. But, I'm not going to help you. You appear to have a lack of gratitude or respect for those who might help you for FREE!

So, suffer.

IAAL
D I T T O ! :rolleyes:

petey2

BelizeBreeze said:
D I T T O ! :rolleyes:
I guess calling people hilbillys is the ways attorneys endear themselves. DITTO tells me so much. I doubt your knowledge--but you sure like to goof around.

BelizeBreeze

petey2 said:
I guess calling people hilbillys is the ways attorneys endear themselves. DITTO tells me so much. I doubt your knowledge--but you sure like to goof around.
Actually, you jerk, I DID give you the correct legal response. You just have your head stuck so far up your posterior you didn't recognize it.

So, now you get to pay an attorney to put up with your foul mouth and body odor.

petey2

You boys are so sweet together. It is a shame that the two of you get your jollys by ridiculing others, calling names, giving indirect and/or incomplete advice to people who sought it. What a way to spend your valuable time and 'knowledge' on a Saturday--on the computer, chatting and trying to elevate yourself at the expense of others. Oh, but Thank You,it has been illuminating! I hope Belize Breeze it the Busty Redhead you cannot lieve without--what a life's goal! Keep on jerking!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Ha, ha, ha, and in the meantime, idiot, you still have your problem, and you're going to pay a local attorney to help you.

Too bad.

IAAL

petey2

My problem appears to be minimal compared to your sociopathic tendencies. Can't Email a response to you. Wonder why. "Not amember of any public group". Both descriptions fit you to a T! Piss off, jerk off!

BelizeBreeze

petey2 said:
My problem appears to be minimal compared to your sociopathic tendencies. Can't Email a response to you. Wonder why. "Not amember of any public group". Both descriptions fit you to a T! Piss off, jerk off!
Awww did someone cut your mullet and take away your blow-up doll?

Seems YOU are as pathetic as you want to make us out to be. After all, it's STILL saturday in your little world and you're still typing with one hand :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">