• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adding a new violation to a Motion to Enforce that has already been filed and served

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cathutson

What is the name of your state? Texas. I have filed a Motion to Enforce to address 3 violations of divorce decree -Child support in arrears of 7k. -X refuses to sign for release of 401k and 529 funds that he was ordered to. -fraudulently added a phone and 18 months to Sprint contract that he was ordered to pay 100% by the closing of our property. He has left the account (in my name) with a past due balance plus an extended contract for my son's phone he added. He told Sprint employee that we were married and I have the receipt with his signature of the added costs that I did not consent to.
As of May 1st he is supposed to pay spousal support. I am recording my attempts to resolve the issue but I'm not expecting much cooperation.
Do I need to file another motion to address the spousal support? Or how do I add the violation to the order already served?
The divorce was final Oct. 20, 2017 in Denton county.
TIA for advise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">