• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Administrator Intentionally Hid 4 Brokerage Accounts and Just Transferred them to Herself

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

OK I think I got off course a little bit. My bad. The address I mentioned looks like she just edited my mother's address to her own.

The actual transfers are each going to different account numbers. Three accounts cleaned out, three different account numbers targeted.

Can anyone think of a legit reason to do that?

LdiJ

OK I think I got off course a little bit. My bad. The address I mentioned looks like she just edited my mother's address to her own.

The actual transfers are each going to different account numbers. Three accounts cleaned out, three different account numbers targeted.

Can anyone think of a legit reason to do that?
When someone is administering an estate, its common to liquidate the assets of the estate and to transfer all of the money into an estate account. Once all the debts of the estate are paid, then the money in the estate account would be distributed to the heirs.

It would not be normal to transfer the assets into multiple different accounts. However, again, the EIN or SSN associated with the accounts that the money is going into, would be important to know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">