• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Stevesgirl

I am 17 years old. I live in Minnesota. I am 3 and a half months pregnant. I am considering adoption. Many people have told me that it is mine and my parents decision. Not the fathers. Is this true. Or must we have his consent? The father also has a felony 3 years pending against him for bashing in his father's car windows out of anger. And has thrown me around the lunch room and verbally abused me.

MySonsMom

The Father needs to consent to the adoption. If you are unable to properly care for this child, I applaud you emmensely for doing what is best for your child. If the adoption is successful, you will forever be an Angel in the eyes of extremely happy parents. God bless you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">