• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I want to find my biological daughter.
She was given up for adoption in virginia 9 years ago.
I did not give consent for this adoption and I was the known father.I was not told about the adoption until after it was done.The mother told her dad that she was raped and put the baby up for adoption.I do know the date of birth of my daughter and her first name.
What do I have to do to find her?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential