• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Casie Graves

I have a question,and not sure where to start. Cps took my son and me and my fiance where odered to take parent and neglect classes and substance abuse classes. From the beginning we had the same judge Everytime,we both completed parent and neglect classes and received a certificate,and we both were enrolled in the substance abuse classes,at one of the last court dates we had a different judge,who made it seem as if we weren't trying to or complying with what had to do,so when the next court date came we didn't go,we figured they were going to terminate our rights,my son is living with a family member,and since we didn't go to the last court date and not knowing what was said only that we assumed our rights we're going to be taken away,on Christmas the family member who has my son,had mentioned to the grandmother and to the aunt of my son,that she hasn't heard anything from anyone about the adoption,and she said that we still had time to be able to our son because the adoption hasn't went through,or the reason the adoption hasn't went through was because we had time,can you please help me out the best you can with any information you can on this .

Casie Graves

I have a question,and not sure where to start. Cps took my son and me and my fiance where odered to take parent and neglect classes and substance abuse classes. From the beginning we had the same judge Everytime,we both completed parent and neglect classes and received a certificate,and we both were enrolled in the substance abuse classes,at one of the last court dates we had a different judge,who made it seem as if we weren't trying to or complying with what had to do,so when the next court date came we didn't go,we figured they were going to terminate our rights,my son is living with a family member,and since we didn't go to the last court date and not knowing what was said only that we assumed our rights we're going to be taken away,on Christmas the family member who has my son,had mentioned to the grandmother and to the aunt of my son,that she hasn't heard anything from anyone about the adoption,and she said that we still had time to be able to our son because the adoption hasn't went through,or the reason the adoption hasn't went through was because we had time,can you please help me out the best you can with any information you can on this .

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
None of us will have information about your specific case. Contact a local attorney.

Eekamouse

Are you both still testing clean? How long has this been going on?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">