• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adult child of statutory rape father was ordered to pay he paid $0

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

California my father died about 10 years ago no will really did not have money to pay lawyer my mother no help she abandoned me at 16 years old homeless for awhile.but I looked up my father property is owned by my half brother William XX of [name of city removed]California buried my view cemetery.he never paid child support at all and did not receive anything from his passing no will shouldn’t I have gotten something I really do not have money for a lawyer and I live in Florida now 3 properties his main home worth $900000 it’s been hard depressing life both parents don’t want you .on top of that my great uncle just passed few years ago he had promised for 20 years a trust for me my mother and aunt who is mentally challenged my uncle wax legally blind also his sister took care of him last years after his death no trust only will leaving everything to her but real kicker I’m told after his death that possibility that he was actually my grandfather and he raped his sister my grandmother who was killed or committed suicide my mother was 5 years old he also died no children?? My mother maybe leaving over million in property also California Charles [name and city removed California also buried mt view cemetery wife deceased Alberta [name and city removed] California there was supposed to be trust I believe my great ant Eddie [name removed] stole money [address and city removed] California Charles [name removed] legally blind he does not kno what he was signing no money for my 75 year old mentally challenged aunt ??? Why she not on trust fishy any advice would help .really lost my faith in people.alone with medical problems I would have liked to get a house move my aunt in with me for these last few years probably won’t happen

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">