• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adult mobile home park RULES

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

benraye

What is the name of your state? arizona
i live in a 55+ mobile home park and have for 5 years. i am currently 39 and my husband is 63. my husband and i have seperated in the past year and now i am trying to find out what legal rights i have in this park. there have been different issues come up, the latest being that i could not have any visitors spend the night (family or otherwise) because i am not 55. one year ago there were threats of kicking me out but now they say i can stay.
i am not divorced yet, nor have i filed. i want to know if there could be serious fallout (eviction) if i do file.
i paid cash for the mobile before we were married but i had it put in both names.
i have checked all the laws i can find on-line and read the parks rules and nothing is specific towards divorce just death.

can someone please help me or send me in the right direction.

thanks,
benraye:confused:

C

CaliCat

I'm suprised they let you in in the first place, married or not. The one my greatgrandma lives in only allowed people over 55, married couples not exempt. Both over 55. Sorry, I can't help you.

B

benraye

adult mobile home park

this park requires just one to be over 55.
my neighbors on either side are:
78 & 50
and
67 & 49

all three of us are wanting various info on our rights whether from divorce or death

so anyone who knows anything will be helpful to 1 or all of us
thanks
benraye

C

CaliCat

I asked my aunt, who is an attorney, but does not specialize in landlord/tenent issues (she does small-business and owns a lawfirm) and said she believes it comes down to the type of lease-does it stae that one of the marriage must presently live there? If it states that one spouse must be over the specified age and reside there, then the other may have to move if the qualifying resident moves or a dovorce occurs, uncovering the covered underage spouse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">