• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adultery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lutzee1

What is the name of your state?PA If your spouse commits adultery and is in love with the other person, and does not want to leave your house, what can I do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lutzee1 said:
What is the name of your state?PA If your spouse commits adultery and is in love with the other person, and does not want to leave your house, what can I do?

My response:

Join in.

Take pictures.

Send them to this site.

IAAL

Wolflmg

lutzee1 said:
For starters, divorce would be a good thing to start with. And if both names are on the lease, and you would want full ownership of the house, that will need to be one of the topics in court, while your doing the divorce.

If only your name is on the lease, then you can tell them they have at least 30 days and then they have to leave.

BelizeBreeze

Wolflmg said:
For starters, divorce would be a good thing to start with. And if both names are on the lease, and you would want full ownership of the house, that will need to be one of the topics in court, while your doing the divorce.

If only your name is on the lease, then you can tell them they have at least 30 days and then they have to leave.
I bet you're a LOT of fun at orgies :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">