• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultry in Wisconsin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trm620

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Wisconsin.

Hello, first I am unsure of if this is the right place to post this question so let me know please and I will post it in the right place.

The problem: My wife has admitted to commiting adultry with a person fom work. We had discussed the issue and both agreed to marriage councelling. I am also currently not living in the same home, for two months now. Everytme I do go over to her home, her friend is always there. I know something is happening but other then her admitting the adultry I have no proof.

My question is what can I do in legal terms to either get her arrested for the crime or get him arrested, by the way, he is married but seperated as well, so they are both commiting adultry.

I am really stuck on this and do not know where to turn, can someone help me?

Tim from Wisconsin

LdiJ

trm620 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Wisconsin.

Hello, first I am unsure of if this is the right place to post this question so let me know please and I will post it in the right place.

The problem: My wife has admitted to commiting adultry with a person fom work. We had discussed the issue and both agreed to marriage councelling. I am also currently not living in the same home, for two months now. Everytme I do go over to her home, her friend is always there. I know something is happening but other then her admitting the adultry I have no proof.

My question is what can I do in legal terms to either get her arrested for the crime or get him arrested, by the way, he is married but seperated as well, so they are both commiting adultry.

I am really stuck on this and do not know where to turn, can someone help me?

Tim from Wisconsin
No one is going to arrest either one of them for committing adultery. Even if there are laws in WI (still on the books) that make that a criminal offense, you would never get a DA to prosecute.

trm620

LdiJ said:
No one is going to arrest either one of them for committing adultery. Even if there are laws in WI (still on the books) that make that a criminal offense, you would never get a DA to prosecute.
So what can I do about this terrible situation?

Tim

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">