• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice for court date, no attny, want to go home?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

scrapbooking said:
I began counseling alone about a month ago for myself. (there is some personal things that don't include him that I'm going through) so I started. I thank you all for your kind words and support, I'm terrified to go to court though.
Your welcome and feel free to PM if there is anything else I can do for you....like I said I've been there and know what your going through. Good luck!!

Rushia

baystategirl said:
Hiphiphorray for us! :D Too bad...soo sad.for them :p
The only shining moment that my x has had since we divorced was his choice of a new wife. She's calmed him down a bit. I LOVE her. She's a tad young, but she's wonderful. She's good to my kids and she's even come over to help me out when I had to have a biopsy done. I get to watch their baby once in while, he's soooo cute!! Sorry bragging again. Can't help it, but I really do love her.

Just Blue

Rushia said:
The only shining moment that my x has had since we divorced was his choice of a new wife. She's calmed him down a bit. I LOVE her. She's a tad young, but she's wonderful. She's good to my kids and she's even come over to help me out when I had to have a biopsy done. I get to watch their baby once in while, he's soooo cute!! Sorry bragging again. Can't help it, but I really do love her.
It's great that you can get along...
My x HAD a great girlfriend ...but he blew it...she and I still talk all the time. She got a book called "I hate you...don't leave me" it's about personality disorders and fits him to a tee!! We have no idea where he is now...I think he might be in a cardboard box in downtown Lynn...
NOT a nice place! I tried ...she tried...everyone but him tried! But hey! I got a new friend!!lol

Rushia

baystategirl said:
It's great that you can get along...
My x HAD a great girlfriend ...but he blew it...she and I still talk all the time. She got a book called "I hate you...don't leave me" it's about personality disorders and fits him to a tee!! We have no idea where he is now...I think he might be in a cardboard box in downtown Lynn...
NOT a nice place! I tried ...she tried...everyone but him tried! But hey! I got a new friend!!lol
I just told him again tonight that if he blew it I would KILL him. They live with his Mom!!! LOL. Ah well, it drives him nuts when he catches off in a corner giggling or on the phone. He thinks I'm gonna tell her some big dark secret about him. Too bad for him that she already figured it out, she just isn't ready to give up on him yet.

casa

Rushia said:
I just told him again tonight that if he blew it I would KILL him. They live with his Mom!!! LOL. Ah well, it drives him nuts when he catches off in a corner giggling or on the phone. He thinks I'm gonna tell her some big dark secret about him. Too bad for him that she already figured it out, she just isn't ready to give up on him yet.
OMG Rushia- this reminds me of the times my X's new wife would call me and complain about the X's bad behavior...it was sort of bizarre- I kept saying "Yes,
I know this, that's why I divorced him!" :rolleyes: LOL

Rushia

casa said:
OMG Rushia- this reminds me of the times my X's new wife would call me and complain about the X's bad behavior...it was sort of bizarre- I kept saying "Yes,
I know this, that's why I divorced him!" :rolleyes: LOL
Those were my exact words as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">