• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

advice for geting life insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

diman

What is the name of your state? KY

Hello,
I am a foreigner and I have never had life insurance experience. My husband has two kids from his previous marriage, I have one child. There are no kids from our marriage. He wants us both to get family life insurance – he is 52 for 20 years term, I am 45 for 30 years term. He wants we to write all beneficiaries with equal part – 25%. Could you advise me, please, what would be the best for my kid – and for this case with kids from previous marriages? My opinion is we have to go to individual life insurances. Thanks

Betty

Your best bet is to talk to a life ins. agent. The agt. can help you decide the best type of policies needed for your exact situation & based on your finances. You can find many agents in the phone book.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">