• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice On Montgomery Ward Bankruptcy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was an employee of Montgomery Wards, I received a proof of claim form and am not sure what to do with it. I'm not sure if I need to submit this claim form, in the letter it says I don't as long as the scheduled amount of no unliquidated, which it is am I supposed to come up with an amount and submit this claim?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential