• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

advice on violation of New York federal law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Constanza

What is the name of your state? New York

Hi,

In order to make my question, I think I need to explation briefly my case:

Immingrated to E.E.U.U. back in 1989 as an ilegal Hispanic. This situation changed in 1991 when got married with a Puerto Rican. Sadly ignorance and bad influence lead me to get involved in the low world of selling drugs. I got caught in 1994 with an uncertain future.

Because of good conduct, and after 5 years in federal prison, I was freed under conditional freedom for the period of 5 years. I needed to report myself every month after that, which I did, but a few months after I discovered I was going to be sent back my home land, which I do not wish to mention .

Due to this acknowledge and out of fear to be deported, I decided to hide myself to the present day.

I need to mention that my wife at the time left me as soon as I got in prison, so my immigration situation was never fully sorted in this country, meaning that I'm not only ilegal, but also a fugitive.

My question is: Taking into consideration all the above, is there any change for me to at least leave this country without being stop and put back into prison?

I want to leave the country but I'm too frighten to go back to prison. What is my current situation with the authorities?

Please help

Mr X

BelizeBreeze

Constanza said:

Hi,

Immingrated to E.E.U.U. back in 1989 as an ilegal Hispanic. This situation changed in 1991 when got married with a Puerto Rican. Sadly ignorance and bad influence lead me to get involved in the low world of selling drugs. I got caught in 1994 with an uncertain future.

Because of good conduct, and after 5 years in federal prison, I was freed under conditional freedom for the period of 5 years. I needed to report myself every month after that, which I did, but a few months after I discovered I was going to be sent back my home land, which I do not wish to mention .

Due to this acknowledge and out of fear to be deported, I decided to hide myself to the present day.

I need to mention that my wife at the time left me as soon as I got in prison, so my immigration situation was never fully sorted in this country, meaning that I'm not only ilegal, but also a fugitive.

My question is: Taking into consideration all the above, is there any change for me to at least leave this country without being stop and put back into prison?

I want to leave the country but I'm too frighten to go back to prison. What is my current situation with the authorities?

Please help

Mr X
Mr. X meets Bubba.

Details at 11. :rolleyes:

Just Blue

Constanza said:

Hi,

Please help

Mr X
Mr X......I don't want you to think I mean this in a nasty way because I don't.....but, why don't you sneak back into your country the same way you snuck into the US? ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">