• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

after completion of State Parole, County Probation Put a None Reporting Violation warrant out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

20142019Ov

Pennsylvania.
In 2014 I was charged with a 3 Felony Burglary 2 of them I was sentenced to 18-36 months and 1
12to 36 months and criminal attempt 18-36 months. All but two of my sentences ran concurrently. 1 burglary and the criminal attempt ran consecutive but as linked sentences. I served a little over 18 months in prison I was paroled to a halfway house which at that time i met with my parole agent and shortly after received a letter stating I had to report to the county probation in my home town. My parole agent contacted the probation officer and explained I was on state parole and I guess the probation officer was trying to say I had a county tail at the same time so we all came to a agreement that state parole would supervise me through the county supervison too. I signed a paper my agent signed one and it was faxed to the probation officer to be signed by her. I successfully completed parole in early 2017 I asked my agent to verify I was completely 100% done with them and the county he said I was and I received a letter stating I had successfully completed state parole and probation. In June I was even pulled over for a traffic violation no warrant I checked my docket my case was closed, in May I got pulled over again in the county I’m originally from for a head light boom warrant for not reporting . I had no idea what was going on I had a gagnon in July and still had no idea what was going on or how I was still on probation. I was resenteced to 10 yrs probation but eligible to be released in 5 . During that time three different county officers were assigned to my case i lived out of the area up until the day I was pulled over I never heard a thing from them, no letter, no call, literally nothing. Is it worth taking it up with a real lawyer to see if I was done wrong or ? I’m sorry i know this was poorly explained I just have trouble explaining over writing rather than speaking

LdiJ

Pennsylvania.
In 2014 I was charged with a 3 Felony Burglary 2 of them I was sentenced to 18-36 months and 1
12to 36 months and criminal attempt 18-36 months. All but two of my sentences ran concurrently. 1 burglary and the criminal attempt ran consecutive but as linked sentences. I served a little over 18 months in prison I was paroled to a halfway house which at that time i met with my parole agent and shortly after received a letter stating I had to report to the county probation in my home town. My parole agent contacted the probation officer and explained I was on state parole and I guess the probation officer was trying to say I had a county tail at the same time so we all came to a agreement that state parole would supervise me through the county supervison too. I signed a paper my agent signed one and it was faxed to the probation officer to be signed by her. I successfully completed parole in early 2017 I asked my agent to verify I was completely 100% done with them and the county he said I was and I received a letter stating I had successfully completed state parole and probation. In June I was even pulled over for a traffic violation no warrant I checked my docket my case was closed, in May I got pulled over again in the county I’m originally from for a head light boom warrant for not reporting . I had no idea what was going on I had a gagnon in July and still had no idea what was going on or how I was still on probation. I was resenteced to 10 yrs probation but eligible to be released in 5 . During that time three different county officers were assigned to my case i lived out of the area up until the day I was pulled over I never heard a thing from them, no letter, no call, literally nothing. Is it worth taking it up with a real lawyer to see if I was done wrong or ? I’m sorry i know this was poorly explained I just have trouble explaining over writing rather than speaking
Getting a lawyer involved is probably a very good idea.

quincy

Pennsylvania.
I agree with LdiJ. Having an attorney in your area personally review what is going on with your probation would be helpful.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">