• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ag assault with a deadly weapon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

falblo

What is the name of your state? tennessee

i am being charged with ag assault w/ a deadly weapon.......thing is i never hit him or anything and i never pulled a gun on him or stuck it to his head and said i was gonna pull the trigger.....he has lied about alot of things and now is contemplating dropping the charges......how should i handle this?

Shay-Pari'e

falblo said:
What is the name of your state? tennessee

i am being charged with ag assault w/ a deadly weapon.......thing is i never hit him or anything and i never pulled a gun on him or stuck it to his head and said i was gonna pull the trigger.....he has lied about alot of things and now is contemplating dropping the charges......how should i handle this?
You get an attorney like yesterday, and stop walking the streets toting a gun.

Happy Trails

In Tennessee, aggravated assault is a felony, and sentences could vary from 3 to 15 years in prison.

You need an attorney, as Paridise suggested.

FlyingRon

If you:

Intentionally or knowingly causes another to reasonably fear imminent bodily injury and displayed a deadly weapon in the process, it's aggravated assault.

All you have to do is threaten to hurt him and wave a gun while doing it to be guilty.

Uneeda Lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">