• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AGAINST THE LAW

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TAZZ65

TO START WITH I'M DISABLED I LOST BOTH HANDS AND ONE FOOT. I WAS ELECTROCUTED WITH 14,400 VOLTS. MY WORKMANS COMP. DOESNT GIVE ME MUCH. I GET 400 A MONTH FOR HOME HEALTH CARE. MY GIRLFRIEND USE TO GIVE ME MY SHOWERS BUT NOW SHE CAN'T BECAUSE OF ACCIDENT WE BOTH HAD. HER SON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND MOVED IN OUR HOME TO HELP OUT. HIS GIRLFRIENDS MOM WAS GIVING ME MY SHOWERS BUT MY GIRLFRIEND WAS GIVING A LOT B.S. AND TOLD ME SHE WOULD START DOING IT. SHE COULDN'T DO IT.. SO HER SON AND HER AGREED ON HIS GIRLFRIEND DOING IT TO HELP OUT NOW HERE'S THE BIG QUESTION SHE IS ONLY 16 YRS OLD. SHE ALSO HAS EMANCIPATION PAPERS. WE JUST DON'T WANT TO GET INTO ANY TROUBLE PLEASE HELP US IF YOU CAN.
THANKS LOUIS & BRANDI

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">