• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aggravated criminal sexual abuse victim age 13-16

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? IL

My fiance was falsely accused of the above. Here is the situation. He was working at McDonalds last year (he is 29) in October. This girl, age 16, used to "hit on him" all the time. Well obviously he blew her off. One day they were both working in the grill area and he said something to the effect of "hurry up you fat b@#$%!" Well then following that they were in the cooler gathering things up. She claims that while in the cooler he "fondled" her breast. There are no cameras in the cooler and there are no witnesses. She acted cool & "normal" the rest of the shift. She waited a week to tell the manager who immediately fired my fiance. The
police only became involved because of the alleged vics mom. Her mom is the one who pressed charges. Now I don't have a doubt that he is innocent. They have only her word and his. He is getting a public defender because we can't afford a regular attorney. Now my question is what steps should we take. Should we wait for his lawyer or what? And is there really something to "right to face ones accuser" or is that just a line people like to throw around? I talked to an attorney who said paying him would be a waste on an open & shut case. I just am really nervous and want some advice. Anything would be appreciated. Oh and if anyone needs more info regarding anything to make an informed opinion please ask. Thanks, Mindy & Raymond

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential