• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

aggv assult w/deadly weapon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nicholec

What is the name of your state? florida

my sons father was late to court and was issued a warrant, he then was given a court date to satisfy the warrant and at that time was arrested(ac status). His charge was aggv assault w/deadly weapon. He obtained a second charge of threating a bomb(which is not being pursued by the other party), he is jail with no bond. He has arriagnment on Aug 16th. He is with Judge Schwartz. I was told his best bet is to try to do a plea with the prosecuter. His public defender is not helping or returning calls.

How do i find out who his public defender is?

K

knorris

Do you want him out ???

Gee he sound's like a real winner... Why wasn't he at court on time to start with ? Was he too busy building a bomb or assulting someone with a weapon ? Take the sign this guy is a loser and leave him while you can. Have a good day Kathie :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">