• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

agreed custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



my daughter's father agrees to me having custody, i have for 11 years but i want to get it legally filed. now that she is getting older and he takes her to his home in kentucky for visits , i want to make sure he doesn't keep her. if he already agrees to my having her do i still have to pay a lawyer 100's of dollars just to write it up or is there a way that i can do this and just pay to have it filed at the courthouse on my own?wbb2001 pennsylvania


Senior Member
try locating a paralegal service in your area. they can prepare the legal documents that you would need at a fraction of the costs. if your ex is still willing to agree with them, he can sign off on them and you can file them with the courts. you would only have the cost of the forms and filing fees.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential