• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AHINDMAN - deleted your thread when caught in a lie, huh???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Entitlement to CS if I do not have custody?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Oklahoma. My son decided to come & live with me two years ago. I have not received any CS from his father. Two reasons: 1- Everytime I asked for support his answer was he just needs to come home & made my son miserable by baggering him. 2- My husband & haven't had the money to hire an attorney. I did have any attorney take a statement from my son but it was not court recorded. Am I entitled to any back CS?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by ahindman; Today at 08:03 AM.

Find a Family Law Attorney

ahindman
View Public Profile
Find all posts by ahindman

Ads by Google

Domestic Violence Lawyer - $995 & up. Protect Your Record Aggressive Criminal Defense - joetorrilaw.com/criminal.html

California DUI Attorney - DUI Cases Can Be Won, Free Consult. Speak To A Skilled Attorney Now! - California DUI Lawyers and Attorneys: Drunk Driving Defense and DWI Law Firm

Criminal & Traffic Lawyer - Experienced criminal defense and Traffic Attorney, Low Fees - Pasadena Criminal Attorney | Pasadena DUI lawyer | Pasadena Dui Attorney

Custody Law Firm - Custody, Guardianship, Divorce. $3500 Divorce Flat Fee. LA and OC. - Long Beach Divorce Attorney | Los Angeles Federal Criminal Lawyer

#2 Today, 08:01 AM
CSO286
Member Join Date: Jun 2010

No, you are not entitled to child support if you do not have custody of the child.
Proverbs 19:20 NKJV

~If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable~

CSO286
View Public Profile
Send a private message to CSO286
Find all posts by CSO286

#3 Today, 08:09 AM
Antigone*of*Greece
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSO286
No, you are not entitled to child support if you do not have custody of the child.

AND....

Why on earth are you involving your child in these adult matters?

JetX ~ 40812 ~ RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWanderer
Writinginallcapsisconsideredshoutingandmakesithardtoreadcapitalsandsmalllettersalongwithpunct uationa ndspacesbetweenwordsisthewaytogetabetterchanceofaresponse

Antigone*of*Greece
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Antigone*of*Greece
Find all posts by Antigone*of*Greece

#4 Today, 08:12 AM
ahindman
Junior Member Join Date: Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone*of*Greece
AND....

Why on earth are you involving your child in these adult matters?

Who said anyone involed any children in this matter? What kind of advice is that anyways!

ahindman
View Public Profile
Find all posts by ahindman

#5 Today, 08:15 AM
Antigone*of*Greece
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahindman
Who said anyone involed any children in this matter? What kind of advice is that anyways!

Quote:
I did have any attorney take a statement from my son but it was not court recorded. Am I entitled to any back CS

You did.

This is advice you should listen to. Leave your kid out of it.

JetX ~ 40812 ~ RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWanderer
Writinginallcapsisconsideredshoutingandmakesithardtoreadcapitalsandsmalllettersalongwithpunct uationa ndspacesbetweenwordsisthewaytogetabetterchanceofaresponse

Antigone*of*Greece
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Antigone*of*Greece
Find all posts by Antigone*of*Greece

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">