• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AIDS Slander

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dorothea Lang

I worked for a state child protection agency some years ago and suspect that they planted information somewhere to the effect hat I have the AIDS virus. That is the reason why since then I have only been able to obtain low end jobs. I am seeking advice or assistance of any type regarding how to find out if there is any such information about one anywhere.
Someone answered me saying that only people who have the authority can do this. But my ex-employer had such authority, even I did as a case worker. It would be easy enough to send a real AIDS victim for a test using one's name and social security number. Please email any and all suggestions.
Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">