• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aircraft traffic ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FlyingRon

Rather than carping about on the less the relevant (what the speed limit), you'll protest that the testimony in the sworn statement is defective with regard to the failure to complete the statements about the observation. Not only is the lane X of X nonsensical, but the failure to check any of the mode boxes also contributes tot he fact that there's not a reliable explanation of an observation here.

PayrollHRGuy

What FlyingRon said, and if they try and slip in a statment from another officer (the pilot) you object because it wasn't turned over in discovery.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I suppose that accepting responsibility for your actions and paying the ticket is completely out of the question...no, no, forget I said anything. How foolish of me to believe that anyone should recognize that actions have consequences and sometimes those consequences can be inconvenient. It would be positively un-American to believe that when you break the law, you sometimes have to pay the piper. Far better that you somehow wiggle out of it and then, because there are no consequences to breaking the law, keep driving like a maniac until you kill yourself or someone else.

Pfft.

You can't hang out the window with a Bee3 anyhow. It's a dash mounted unit.

But no cop is using a Bee3 or any other RADAR in a plane. Something is being lost in the details here.
That's a relief.
I had visions of an officer leaning out of the aircraft window, radar gun in one hand donut in the other trying not to fall out :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">