• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

alienating granparents trying to get full custody please help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



texas........ my fiance was just sereved papers (sued) by her parents stating affecting the parent child replationship. they have an affidavit stating her child has been in exclusive careby them , wich is false he has been on her lease ect. they obtained a tem. restrainng order ..... basically they havent had a son and they want her son ..... they have tryed to alienate him whenever he is with them........ ?????? what do they have to prove to become his conservator and decide his abode as stated in the papers ??????.... or to get any kind of custody?
she was divorced after that they have played off of her emotions and before we got together they tryed to get her to sign him over to them........ now they have lost contact with him because they always cause problems and they are trying to scare us? what are they capable of what can we do ... please help thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential