• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

alimony support in CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not open for further replies.


Senior Member
Ms. Chloe;

You still don't seem to be listening. Your guy needs to find the best FAMILY LAW attorney he can. He will also be ordered by the court to pay for his wife's attorney (she will talk to one or two and find out that any competent attny will ask for that and an immediate hearing for temp. orders that will also make him move out of the home, pay temporary child support, and probably pay all the bills or some spousal support). The court is not going to let her and/or the children flounder while he gets his paycheck.

Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential