• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

All of a sudden, my visits are nixed.!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

Ok as some of you know I filed for custody, court date is in JAN.

The order is as it was made up before I moved overseas. Father has custody, mother has visitation overseas during summers and holidays.
There was no modified order when I moved back, my son just came over on the weekends and school holidays, etc.

Now, since I filed
he is only allowed every other weekend, and thats it.
He wants to come over this weekend, and they told him if he did, they would punish him by taking away his cell phone and limiting activities.

Anything I can do...? Obviously court is in Jan, but until then.?:confused:

Just Blue

The order is as it was made up before I moved overseas. Father has custody, mother has visitation overseas during summers and holidays.
There was no modified order when I moved back, my son just came over on the weekends and school holidays, etc.

Now, since I filed
He wants to come over this weekend, and they told him if he did, they would punish him by taking away his cell phone and limiting activities.

Until then Dad her to follow the court order.

LdiJ

Now, since I filed

Dad doesn't even have to allow every other weekend under the current orders. Therefore, you have to live with things the way that they are until your orders are modified.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">