• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ALLSTATE MESSED ME OVER

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? 5-16-19 Allstate
I was accepted by your company, then they went up on the amt quoted, then you contacted me saying that i was going to be terminated, this is ridiculous, why did you take me to begin with? This will now cause me trouble with my new company? Not to mention that by taking my acct you knocked me out of my discounts that had accumulated on my State Farm policy, and you ruined my reputation, which was good until now. Then you had the audacity to bill me for more money??? 44.13 to be exact and they said it was because my discounts dropped off, how can you figure it this way?? MY insurance was paid till 5-26-19, i tried to cancel it on 5-16 but was told it could not, what is up with this? I am tee totally disgusted with this company to say the least. I wish i had never heard of the name Allstate!! The man on your add lies, you are not in good hands with Allstate!! Is there any recourse ?

What is the name of your state? 5-16-19 Allstate
I was accepted by your company, then they went up on the amt quoted, then you contacted me saying that i was going to be terminated, this is ridiculous, why did you take me to begin with? This will now cause me trouble with my new company? Not to mention that by taking my acct you knocked me out of my discounts that had accumulated on my State Farm policy, and you ruined my reputation, which was good until now. Then you had the audacity to bill me for more money??? 44.13 to be exact and they said it was because my discounts dropped off, how can you figure it this way?? MY insurance was paid till 5-26-19, i tried to cancel it on 5-16 but was told it could not, what is up with this? I am tee totally disgusted with this company to say the least. I wish i had never heard of the name Allstate!! The man on your add lies, you are not in good hands with Allstate!! Is there any recourse ?
I am from Kentucky!!

quincy

What exactly is the problem? You switched insurance companies and the new company terminated your policy?

I think the least they can do is to refund what I have paid, and to rescind the termination , and just allow me to cancel it, but that does not account for the discounts I lost with my prior company

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">