• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ALLSTATE MESSED ME OVER

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adjusterjack

Kentucky insurance law allows an insurance company to cancel or adjust rates for underwriting reasons within 60 days of issuing a new policy. This is a risk you take ANY time with ANY company when you buy a new policy. The policy can be "accepted" based solely on the application provided by the prospective insured and then underwritten within the next 60 days of issuance.

They said it was because I had a mobile home attached to my house but they had pictures before they accepted me
Who had the pictures and when did they have them? When did you apply? How did you apply? Online? Did you fill out an application? Is it possible that the underwriter didn't see the pictures when the application went in?

Kentucky insurance law allows an insurance company to cancel or adjust rates for underwriting reasons within 60 days of issuing a new policy. This is a risk you take ANY time with ANY company when you buy a new policy. The policy can be "accepted" based solely on the application provided by the prospective insured and then underwritten within the next 60 days of issuance.

Who had the pictures and when did they have them? When did you apply? How did you apply? Online? Did you fill out an application? Is it possible that the underwriter didn't see the pictures when the application went in?
I thu] I thought they came out and took pictures. March 16 I think, yes, I think I did it online, it is not my fault if they did not see them

quincy

Really. Paid who? This is called "freeadvice."
The forum is free. There are additional sections of the website with attorneys who answer questions. If a visitor wants the communication with the attorney to be private and confidential, that option is also available for a (generally small) charge.

Last edited:

Eekamouse

The forum is free. There are additional sections of the forum with attorneys who answer questions. If a visitor wants the communication to be private and confidential, there is a (generally small) charge.
So why is he in this section where the advice is free? I think he's lost.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">