• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Amending an EEOC charge/complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


What is the name of your state? NC

What must be done to amend an EEOC charge/complaint before the Report of Investigation is issued?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential