• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Amendment to a Private Road Maintenance Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Why would I have to pay when they are obviously not following the agreement? The don't need to use the courts to obtain my share because I already paid it. In fact, I already four times the amount stipulated in the agreement because they thought they could amend the agreement with a majority vote. They would use the courts to obtain money that the agreement doesn't grant them.
I see.

If there can be no resolution otherwise, it appears a court will have to step in.

Aranya

My road association has been charging people on the road according to a different method than what is in the road agreement. Is there a legal precedent to continue to do on the basis that they have allegedly been doing this for many years? I recently bought my property and it seems unfair since I signed documents not knowing that they aren't following the road agreement.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">