• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ammending child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

randen5862

maryland ----- i live in north carolina but pay support in maryland. child turned 18 last february and child support stopped accruing. however i have just sent last payment to arrearage. and i received a summons to ammend child support since my child flunked 12th. grade to pay for another year. can this happen since the order is over. or does cp have to sue me in the state of north carolina? this sounds like double jeopardy. why would it be my fault that cp is a deadbeat parent, and summer school would have gotten the child passed. also the child was the #1 college recruit i will not mention sport but he has barely passed each year of highschool prior to 12th. grade. and feel that repeating entire year which took special consideration by the board of education. is a ploy by cp to get a free ride for another year.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">