• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

An Amendment to my Ch. 7 Master List

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Arizona
We are in a Chapt. 7 and I need to do an amendment for pre-petition bills that came in. We did the BK ourselves, pro se, and I'm not sure what an amendment entails. Do I have to have a form, or a certain format? Do I just create the cover document (which will be, what? An Amendment to Master List?) and attach the amended list with only the new items????? HELP! :confused:


Senior Member
If the bills are minimal, you'll be asked by the trustee at your 341 if you have any changes to bring to his/her attention. You could do it then.
If not, call the bk court clerk and ask what forms are required.


Junior Member
Re-Amend to my Ch 7

We filed the C7 jan of 04. Bills were discharged May 04. BK is still open due to other issues. So I have to figure out how to title the form for the document, and whether or not to include just these bills on the list or all of them....and I guess that's all the info I really need! I have used the doc forms often enough that I have that, just need to know how to title it. :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential