• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

And to longs_peak

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

You are welcome to respond to this thread.

But I can pretty much guarantee that your (very conveniently, I noticed) locked thread is not 100% accurate. In fact, you're flat out lying in at least one respect.

So please - prove me wrong. Elaborate and educate us. Show us the proof. Help other readers.

We welcome your story.

Last edited:

Humusluvr

longs_peak2011

I just wanted to let everyone know to not to rely on any information given out here. Do your research yourself.

For Zigner and Antigone of Greece: I just wanted to let you know that not only am I going to get a refund but the school is also getting a penalty for violating the rules set by the State . No hard feelings for you since you had no idea about it!

Now for Others:
The school that I went to was an occupational school and by the State and their own school's law, they are not to let anyone in without SSN. If they do decide to let anyone in without SSN, they are required to notify the student so that the student can make an informed decision. IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to do so. I had enough documentation to prove them wrong and I am taking them to small claims court as well for punitive damages. If any of you come across something like this, make sure you know your rights.
You're GOING TO? Right. You're not going to get a refund.

The school is not going to get a penalty.

Good luck in small claims court. You're going to lose.

and if you can't stand to be asked questions, and you lock your thread like a p**sy, then why ask on a public forum? You're an idiot. No wonder you messed up your schooling.

I mean, seriously. geez. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

longs_peak2011

To all you ignorant people

If he/she WAS GOING TO FOR SURE GET A REFUND, then why is he/she having to go to small claims court?
GOT A CASHIER CHECK TODAY FOR FULL TUITION!! IN YOUR FACE!! Plus the school owners have to undergo a training to educate themselves on not to mislead students!!!

Geez, you are some bitter people here.:mad: I dont care if you believe me or not and I dont feel like I have to prove anything TO YOU GUYS!! :D GOT MY REFUND!!!!AND WILL BE GETTING MY LICENSE ONCE SSN GOES THRU WHICH IS NOT GOING TO BE LONG EITHER!!!!!

To educate you guys here's how they violated the policies:

THEIR WRITTEN POLICIES STATE THAT THEY WILL NOT LET ANYONE WITHOUT SSN IN AT THEIR SCHOOL. THEY LET ME IN KNOWING THAT I DONT HAVE SSN AND THEN TRIED TO COVER IT UP BY MAKING STORIES AND HAD NO PROOF!! THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN FURTHER PENALIZED IF THEY DECIDED NOT TO ISSUE ME A REFUND.

I WAS GOING TO TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT IF THEY DID NOT ISSUE A REFUND SINCE THE STATE AUTHORITIES CAN NOT FORCE THE SCHOOL TO ISSUE ME A REFUND BUT THEY AGREED THAT I WAS RIGHT AND MISGUIDED.

SO KEEP YOUR ADIVSE TO YOURSELF AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR TWICE BEFORE YOU CALL ME AN IDIOT!!

HomeGuru

GOT A CASHIER CHECK TODAY FOR FULL TUITION!! IN YOUR FACE!! Plus the school owners have to undergo a training to educate themselves on not to mislead students!!!

Geez, you are some bitter people here.:mad: I dont care if you believe me or not and I dont feel like I have to prove anything TO YOU GUYS!! :D GOT MY REFUND!!!!AND WILL BE GETTING MY LICENSE ONCE SSN GOES THRU WHICH IS NOT GOING TO BE LONG EITHER!!!!!

To educate you guys here's how they violated the policies:

THEIR WRITTEN POLICIES STATE THAT THEY WILL NOT LET ANYONE WITHOUT SSN IN AT THEIR SCHOOL. THEY LET ME IN KNOWING THAT I DONT HAVE SSN AND THEN TRIED TO COVER IT UP BY MAKING STORIES AND HAD NO PROOF!! THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN FURTHER PENALIZED IF THEY DECIDED NOT TO ISSUE ME A REFUND.

I WAS GOING TO TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT IF THEY DID NOT ISSUE A REFUND SINCE THE STATE AUTHORITIES CAN NOT FORCE THE SCHOOL TO ISSUE ME A REFUND BUT THEY AGREED THAT I WAS RIGHT AND MISGUIDED.

SO KEEP YOUR ADIVSE TO YOURSELF AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR TWICE BEFORE YOU CALL ME AN IDIOT!!
**A: oh brother. Please scan the check and post.

longs_peak2011

what is the name of your state (only u.s. Law)?

You are welcome to respond to this thread.

But i can pretty much guarantee that your (very conveniently, i noticed) locked thread is not 100% accurate. In fact, you're flat out lying in at least one respect.

So please - prove me wrong. Elaborate and educate us. Show us the proof. Help other readers.

We welcome your story.
what proof you need? A copy of the cashier check or the final determination letter issued by the state??

longs_peak2011

this one's such a liar. What a great way to end the day :)
thats what you would say after i proved you wrong!! :d i dont care!!!!!and why would i lie to people who i have never met?? You guys dont matter, i just came here for advice and if anyone like me comes here, should be able to get some information and help by my example!

Proserpina

This one's such a liar. What a great way to end the day :)

Isn't it though?

Made me Ell Oh Ell!

(As did cbg who is actually visiting with me atm. We just enjoyed a delicious high tea at a local tea house, and came back to this frivolity - perfection!)

Humusluvr

thats what you would say after i proved you wrong!! :d i dont care!!!!!and why would i lie to people who i have never met?? You guys dont matter, i just came here for advice and if anyone like me comes here, should be able to get some information and help by my example!
You didn't "prove" anything. You just came here and said that everything went exactly the way you said it was going to go.

Not. proof.

Sheer. hilarity.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">