• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Angry!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

homie

Recently my daughter spent the night at a friends house.
Prior to the spend the nights I was very clear what priveledges my 14 yr. old daughter has with the parents of
the friend whom my daughter would stay with.
I and the parents had the agreement that she(mine) would not ride in a vehicle with her son or any other teen than the parents when my daughter comes to visit or sleep over. As it turns out I called on Fri. eve (a week ago)at
9:30 the mother answered. I asked if I could speak to my daughter, she said they were asleep already. What happened, next at 2am I got a call from the police dept. that the girls were caught out with 2 boys 19 yrs.old being brought home from a very rough neighborhood. The girls had paid
the mother's son $30 to transport them and were to pay these other boys $10 to pick them up.
The catcher is the mother knew the girls left at 8pm and flat out lied to me that my daughter was asleep.
The following day after the 19 yr. olds were arrested for contributing to the delinquincy of a minor, possession of marijuana, etc.. their mother called me advising that my daughter had been to their home several times over the course of the past year hanging out w ith her sons. This also
occurred during her visits to the home that I thought the mother was not allowing them to run the
streets. I advised this other parent of the 19 yr.olds
that she should not be alllowing minors in her home to hang out with her sons. My question(s)
Can I press charges against these parents in the state of Florida for lying about my child's where about?
Fortunately, everyone involved is safe and sound Thanks
for the help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">