• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

another question about parenting consultant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nika9801

What is the name of your state?Minnesota

I somewhat understand the involvement about a parenting consultant- about them making a decision if both parties can't agree and that both parties submit their side. My question is how involved can they get- can it be over every little issue. For example- if my ex wants a certain night or weekend thats my parenting time- can the parenting consultant override this? or if she wants to enroll our child in a weekly activity on my night and if I don't agree can the parenting consultant override this? My concern is that if so, my ex will try to consume as much of my parenting time as possible.

LdiJ

nika9801 said:
What is the name of your state?Minnesota

I somewhat understand the involvement about a parenting consultant- about them making a decision if both parties can't agree and that both parties submit their side. My question is how involved can they get- can it be over every little issue. For example- if my ex wants a certain night or weekend thats my parenting time- can the parenting consultant override this? or if she wants to enroll our child in a weekly activity on my night and if I don't agree can the parenting consultant override this? My concern is that if so, my ex will try to consume as much of my parenting time as possible.
I would suggest that you keep everything to one thread. Its all inter-related and you will get better answers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">