• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? arizona
A family member was married in Arizona on January 4th. His girlfriend/wife is from Pennsyvania and he is resident of Arizona (living outside of Arizona but not in PA). The Wedding was a total mistake, they were only together for 4 days and didn't know each other very long. She accepted the ring and other gifts then went back to PA then proceeded to get back together with her Ex. Is annullment an option? Any Advice?
Last edited:


Senior Member
By returning to her ex what do you mean? Was she in a common law marriage, didn't get a divorce got married in AZ and went back to her common law husband, if so, then, yes threy could get an annulment, otherwise they will have to get a divorce.


Junior Member

No, she was not in a common law marriage she returned to her ex-boyfriend with whom she has a 2 month old child with. She was not honest with my brother about many things. Even though she was dishonest and the marriage was based on lies, they would have to get a divorce instead of anulling the marriage?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential