• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

anwhipkey....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Here's your last post before you locked your thread. It bears reposting, because other innocent posters might believe what you're saying actually makes a difference.

He is an 8 year old boy that pees while he is sleeping, watching tv, playing video games and plays with his toys, because nothing is done about it. His bed reeks of pee because she does nothing about it.

This goes on at Mom's house? How do you know? What proof do you have?

He is currently living with his mother, brother and her "roommate" that punishes him when she is not around, and refuses to tell her why. She is broke because she spends her money on drugs and driving around with her friends (who stole her wallet and took all her money) Tell me this is a good environment for an 8 year old?
PROVE it.

She has degenerative disc disease and is back and forth to doctors offices. She told us (who knows how truthful) that she is using pain patches multiple times stronger then morphine.

And with a chronic pain condition, she's likely built up a tolerance you cannot begin to comprehend. Fentanyl for her is probably like Tylenol 3 to you.

She is barely lucid on the phone. He is beyond excited when I, or my family, take him from her home. He CRIES when he has to go back. He refuses to bad mouth her because he is a sweet considerate boy and doesn't want to hurt her feelings, and wants to take care of her because of her medical issues.

Might it not be possible that he refuses to badmouth her because what you're saying isn't quite accurate?

Her doctor told her she requires surgery to crack her ribs open and deflate a lung to get to her spine, and there is a 40% mortality rate.

Which surgery would this be? There is a genuine reason for my question.

She told my sister-in-law she was so happy I paid child support so she didn't have to get a job! And much more. Please continue telling me he is in a just fine environment. You do not know, so please do not assume you do. You say I was wrong about her, and you are wrong about him and his life. When we can we will FILE For CUSTODY, and the courts will look at everything and decide where he should go. If they look at everything, they will clearly see we are the better option. I know what it requires to file for custody, don't assume you know what I know."

You have no idea how this works. I'll try to explain again.

This is not an initial custody determination. You are requesting a CHANGE in custody.

It is no longer about who is better. It is now about what has changed.

Do.
You.
Understand.
That?

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Here's your last post before you locked your thread. It bears reposting, because other innocent posters might believe what you're saying actually makes a difference.

This goes on at Mom's house? How do you know? What proof do you have?

PROVE it.

And with a chronic pain condition, she's likely built up a tolerance you cannot begin to comprehend. Fentanyl for her is probably like Tylenol 3 to you.

Might it not be possible that he refuses to badmouth her because what you're saying isn't quite accurate?

Which surgery would this be? There is a genuine reason for my question.

You have no idea how this works. I'll try to explain again.

This is not an initial custody determination. You are requesting a CHANGE in custody.

It is no longer about who is better. It is now about what has changed.

Do.
You.
Understand.
That?
that is just completely true. and get out of my head!

Proserpina

(anwhipkey is currently reading the thread)

I would love for you to respond - because honestly, if you have actual proof that this is going on AND social services haven't acted on that proof, I may have further words.

#giving Dad..uh..new wife...oh, whoever...chance to respond.

(See? I'm not actually the bad guy here)

Isis1

(anwhipkey is currently reading the thread)

I would love for you to respond - because honestly, if you have actual proof that this is going on AND social services haven't acted on that proof, I may have further words.

#giving Dad..uh..new wife...oh, whoever...chance to respond.

(See? I'm not actually the bad guy here)
if i got you a penis...that would totally change.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">