• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any Advice Please!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Florida
My brother who has been with the same women for 13 yrs , they have 2 children , though the are not married , she wants out of the relationship ( she is seeing someone else) and they have a house together financed with both names, my brother is really hurt and needs to know what to do ?


Senior Member
Cry, whine, holler... those are good starts.
Now, what is your REAL question???

BTW, Florida is NOT a common-law marriage state.
Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential