• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any good criminal lawyers here?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

james_downing99

What is the name of your state? New York

Are there any good criminal lawyers currently on these boards?

If so, please contact me at [email protected]

I run the New York branch of a client acquisition firm, and need 2 or 3 criminal law attorneys to take cases in the Bronx and Brooklyn.

James

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

james_downing99 said:
What is the name of your state? New York

Are there any good criminal lawyers currently on these boards?

If so, please contact me at [email protected]

I run the New York branch of a client acquisition firm, and need 2 or 3 criminal law attorneys to take cases in the Bronx and Brooklyn.

James

My response:

Who in their right mind would want a bunch of foul-mouthed idiot clients from the Bronx and Brooklyn? You don't have enough money for me, or any right-minded attorney to take on "that kind" of client.

IAAL

mycarlb

Hey!

Hey now... easy on the Bronx... I lived there for 6 months and didn't see any crime... (then again, I was terrified to leave my home... too many gun shots at night!!!...so I guess I am not the best to say either way...LOL)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">