• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any protections against malicious investigations?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

I beg one person to take a chance on me and believe what I am telling you! Just one! Tell me where to start! Please don't insult me more by writing me off as just a paranoid or crazy person! I know I am not and people around me know this! i am willing to do the work just tell me where I should start please!
What happened when you consulted with attorney about these lies and harassments you have suffered?

Fightwithmight

It seems you have talked to a lot of people who have a lot of knowledge of the situation and they are all coming to a conclusion that is different from yours. Of course, that does not mean they are right. It does point to any hurdles you have going on.

Without making YOUR case, what would THEY say the reason is they are going to deny you justice?
They continue to tell me nothing I can do until I'm charged. I am not prejudiced but I get the feeling if the color of my skin was different many lawyers would be all over my case. The things that have been done to me are so outrageous it's difficult to believe. I have read from many sources, from retired law enforcement that this is their plan. This is done so that it seems to be an unbelievable story! Lawyer after lawyer is unwilling do the work! I will do the work. I don't want money! I want my children to see why I have been unable to function! Thank you for asking a question that doesn't start with you should talk with a physiatrist! I am in the process of still trying to find a lawyer. There has to be one willing to help! Look I to never would have believed what I've been through! I promise you what I'm telling you is very real! I know what I wrote is all over the place! I sit in my home every paralyzed with fear, anger, frustration, and mass confusion! But again thank you!!

Fightwithmight

What are you trying to accomplish?
I want protection for my children. I want protection for me so I can get the help I need! I want to be able to go back to work again! I want to stop living in fear! I want people to know law enforcement officials are abusing the system with little to no oversight! I want light brought to my situation so this never happens again! How many people are prison for something they didn't do? How many people killed them self because no one listened!

Ok I have joint custody can I write the judge and notify him I stopped all contact with my children because they are being coached and I am seeking legal counsel to prove this? I cant even get a court appointed lawyer to file this so I will have to write it myself. I don't think the judge knows about the investigation because of the fact he made it very clear that if anyone interfered with our relationship he was to be notified! He knew I did not want my children to move to Florida, I let go them because I did not want them to hate me! He told my ex she was lucky I agreed to allow her to leave the state. He said he didn't she provide a good enough reason for him to allow her to move.

How can I find out the exact agencie that is investigating me? Can I file a freedom of information act? Because I want to seek an order of protection! Maybe this will help bring attention to my case! I know some people who will not lie about what's been done to me! I think under oath they would tell the truth!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The problem is that any chance that you are being "investigated" is exceedingly unlikely (ie: not happening). Get help.

Fightwithmight

The problem is that any chance that you are being "investigated" is exceedingly unlikely (ie: not happening). Get help.
Thank you allowing some in government to abuse their positions! Easier to say I need to "get help" than to give me guidance on what to do end these abuses! Maybe your trust is misplaced. Not sure and your entitled to your opinion! Again I will ask if your not willing to give me solutions no need for further comment.As I said I would never have believed my story either in the past! When your subjected to repeated patterns of abuse, threats, insults and blatant intimidation get back to me! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Thank you allowing some in government to abuse their positions! Easier to say I need to "get help" than to give me guidance on what to do end these abuses! Maybe your trust is misplaced. Not sure and your entitled to your opinion! Again I will ask if your not willing to give me solutions no need for further comment.As I said I would never have believed my story either in the past! When your subjected to repeated patterns of abuse, threats, insults and blatant intimidation get back to me! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
That's not how this works.

That's not how any of this works.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I want protection for my children.
Protection from what or who?

I want protection for me so I can get the help I need!

I want to be able to go back to work again!
What exactly is stopping you?

I want to stop living in fear! I want people to know law enforcement officials are abusing the system with little to no oversight! I want light brought to my situation so this never happens again! How many people are prison for something they didn't do? How many people killed them self because no one listened!
YOU HAVE GIVEN US NO DETAILS WHATSOEVER. What do you expect is going to happen?

Ok I have joint custody can I write the judge and notify him I stopped all contact with my children because they are being coached and I am seeking legal counsel to prove this?
The judge will not read any such ex parte communication.

I cant even get a court appointed lawyer to file this so I will have to write it myself.
Why were you appointed an attorney in a custody matter? Have you been held in contempt?

I don't think the judge knows about the investigation because of the fact he made it very clear that if anyone interfered with our relationship he was to be notified! He knew I did not want my children to move to Florida, I let go them because I did not want them to hate me! He told my ex she was lucky I agreed to allow her to leave the state. He said he didn't she provide a good enough reason for him to allow her to move.
So you agreed to the children being relocated. Why?

How can I find out the exact agencie that is investigating me? Can I file a freedom of information act? Because I want to seek an order of protection! Maybe this will help bring attention to my case! I know some people who will not lie about what's been done to me! I think under oath they would tell the truth!

PROTECTION FROM WHO OR WHAT?

You have one more shot at this. You either calm down and tell us what happened, with a rough timeline (and no exclamation points please - they're NOT necessary and make you sound like a hysterical lunatic) or you'll be seeking help somewhere else.

Fightwithmight

From the investigators. They have interfered in everything I have done for the last several years. Repeated pattern I start something within a few weeks everything changes. If it's counseling everything is going wonderful then all of sudden it becomes an interrogation. Manipulating what I say to fit their narrative. That's just one example. I meet someone new, same thing the whole relationship changes. When people bring up things they should know nothing about and this has happened over and over. Say I talk to someone the day before, somehow the person I talk to the next day knows what I talked about the day before. But the subject is brought up in a way that changes how I said it. To put their own spin on it. I know all of this doesn't make sense to you. I have lived it. I am not paranoid I swear to you. Read other statements by people who targets of someone in law enforcement. The more blatant and ridiculous acts or violations the less believable they will be when the victim ask for help from others. I have had the exact same insults thrown at me for years. You know what people are implying. I was talking to a woman in a another country recently. We were talking for months. One day everything changed.

What exactly is stopping you?
Harassment, insults, intimidation as I have stated over and over. I have been beaten down more than I could have ever imagined. If I sound frantic it's because I am. Why would start something new when the same thing happens over and over. I have ran from places absolutely terrifying and confusing at the same time. Think of a time when you were petrified and couldn't move. Maybe when you were a kid at night. Now imagine that happening over and over over and over. Checking your door to see if it's locked 10x before you sleep. Being abused by legal system and no one will listen with them laughing at you, which they have done is a feeling that cannot be described.

YOU HAVE GIVEN US NO DETAILS WHATSOEVER. What do you expect is going to happen?

I'm fighting back that's what's happening. My cousin I just found out is a paralegal she said she will help. Finally I feel I am getting some sense of control in my life.

The judge will not read any such ex parte communication.

Why were you appointed an attorney in a custody matter? Have you been held in contempt?

No in ny they are granted if you want one when the case begins. My attorney is not practicing in that area anymore. They will not give me one to file a motion.

So you agreed to the children being relocated. Why?

Because I did not want my children to hate me. They are in their early teens. Their mother would have been able to turn them on me even faster. Should would have taken it out on them.

PROTECTION FROM WHO OR WHAT?

You have one more shot at this. You either calm down and tell us what happened, with a rough timeline (and no exclamation points please - they're NOT necessary and make you sound like a hysterical lunatic) or you'll be seeking help somewhere else.
I asked if there was a way to file a freedom of information to find out what agency. I will tell you this. I was going to the library to use the computer. There was a man there in an FBI jacket. He told the librarian he was installing something to catch traffic. Well a week later my account was hacked and my personal journal was shared with others which was used to torment and harass and threaten me. I was documenting the abuses which I was suffering. I was threatened as a direct result of what was written in my journal. WORD FOR WORD was repeated. I have tried not to give specifics for obvious reasons.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
...Because the FBI often trolls random libraries in the hopes that one specific person will show up to use the computer.

Get professional psychiatric help!

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
...Because the FBI often trolls random libraries in the hopes that one specific person will show up to use the computer.

Get professional psychiatric help!
Without hiding the fact, apparently. I would think FBI agents would be somewhat less easy to spot. But that's just me.

This thread has run its course, and it's time to let it go.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">