• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Anyone ever seek assist. from Child Right Orgs?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LilSty

What is the name of your state?
nj
Has anyone ever used any national or local children's or father's rights organizations to help them with thier custody and visitation issues? If so, were they helpful or not? I ask because I spoke to one org. who wants money for membership first before they will help. Is the help you received from these groups worth it or are the just selling you common sense info?

If the group you are referring to is CRC in NJ then don't really bother. More blow hards then actions..................Better you educate yourself with the laws and act like a decent person toward each other as well as the children then to get involved with them.

N

njmom

my opinion.........

I agree with naturalmom..... I think you are better off using the money and purchasing some books to read and educate yourself. Good Luck!

Bre's_mom

You could also look into seeing if there is a self help desk at your local courthouse. Some courts have these selp help rooms wtih facilitators, who are a big help.:p Good luck:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">