• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Anyone have experience with UM/UIM case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aces57

Yes, he's an administrator. I think the confusion occurred when he called me and introduced himself using the firm's name as his last name. I don't know if he did it on purpose or it was just a misunderstanding as English is not his native language. I only found out when I looked up his name at the State Bar and got a hold of his business card. Anyways the guy is a very shady character.

Btw, I found out State Bar has a restitution program called "Client Security Fund" that reimburses thefts by lawyers. Anyone know if my situation qualifies and when I should file? Should I wait until my new attorney completes my UIM case or can I do it right away?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">