• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Apache county az.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seang6

I was arrested on the following charges. Thefts of means, running a chop shop, criminal damage. I took a plea deal which dropped the latter two. Obviously thefts of means and a magical new charge appeared possession of drug paraphernalia a weed pipe class six felony. Is this even legal. If im not inthe right forum all apologies

FlyingRon

I was arrested on the following charges. Thefts of means, running a chop shop, criminal damage. I took a plea deal which dropped the latter two. Obviously thefts of means and a magical new charge appeared possession of drug paraphernalia a weed pipe class six felony. Is this even legal. If im not inthe right forum all apologies
Have you been up before the judge yet? The deal can be rescinded up until you up to the actual trial.

quincy

You appear to have posted in the wrong section of the forum unless you believe your attorney acted unethically or you are concerned about lawyer malpractice.

Do you currently have an attorney working for you? Do you think this attorney "talked you into" a plea deal that does not benefit you? Was the plea deal explained to you to your understanding before you accepted it?

Were you in possession of drug paraphernalia at the time of your theft, chop shop and criminal damage arrest?

If you question your attorney's actions, please let us know. If you do NOT have an attorney, you would be smart to have one before trial and sentencing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">