• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appeal - won

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Eclipso

What is the name of your state? PA

I just won my appeal against penndot for 1yr suspension for DWLS. But I still have Class A misd on my record for the DWLS charge. How do I go about getting that taken care of? Also, can I get reinburst for the fine I paid for the charge? Also the impound fee, appeal fee , gas to drive to city court for appeal fee, time lost from pain and agony from penndot's ****up fee, days I took off work to get this situation under control fee ect..

Penndot screwed up and I lose alot from it.. WTF?! btw I'm doing all this without a lawyer. Internet is a powerful place. Hell I should be a certified lawyer on liscense suspensions by now.

hints/suggestions are welcomed.

JETX

Eclipso said:
I still have Class A misd on my record for the DWLS charge. How do I go about getting that taken care of?
Your post isn't clear as to how this citation is related to your appeal (did you forget something??), but you will have to motion the traffic court to try to get the issue reviewed.

Also, can I get reinburst for the fine I paid for the charge?
If the court dismisses the citation, you should get a refund of the fees paid.

Also the impound fee, appeal fee , gas to drive to city court for appeal fee, time lost from pain and agony from penndot's ****up fee, days I took off work to get this situation under control fee ect..
Nope.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">