• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appropriate Federal Agency

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

They don't.
Please keep your related questions in your original thread. I am going to recommend that this thread be locked.
Im asking question only way i know how. what's a thread and what's the difference of thread to a post? how do you keep them all together? you're pretty mean.

Thank you. Yes I'm very aware of that page I've got the form right in front of me I got notes on the form right in front of me only thing I can't figure out is what federal agency do the sheriff's belong to? I've been all over the place and call me stupid I'm just trying to find out what federal agency the local sheriff here belongs to how do I find out that information am I asking this wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">