• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

April 2018 Forum Upgrade

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
We will probably expand this list to all senior members but we are a corporation so we have to have a meeting first. :geek:
I'll see your corporation and raise you one federal government. We'd have to have meetings about the meetings, congressional hearings about the necessity of avatars, firestorms of angry tweets, threats to protest (from both pro-and anti-avatar camps), and, finally, years later, avatars would be approved for all senior members. Of course, by that time no one would even know what an avatar is, as technology would be so advanced as to render them obsolete.

FlyingRon

Apparently not many. Other than you, the senior members don't seem to yet have the option.

I do think we now have the ability to REPORT and suppress posts (I did it on your locked thread).

quincy

Apparently not many. Other than you, the senior members don't seem to yet have the option.

I do think we now have the ability to REPORT and suppress posts (I did it on your locked thread).
I have only seen that CdwJava and Highwayman have avatars so far (the cops).

I don't know how long it takes or what the selection process is as far as who gets theirs first. But the recent addition of two more avatars seems a positive move. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">