• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Apt manager harassment,public humiliation,proper notice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debbsweet

I would like to know on a month to month lease,what is "proper notice" for both manager and tenant AS FAR AS HOW WOULD I GIVE HER PROPER NOTICE ON US MOVING OUT AND HER IF SHE DECIDES TO EVICT US ?Also, what can be done about a manager's constant harassment to an 8 yr old ADHD child on his way to and from school?This manager has never attempted to confront me the adult!Are there LEGAL FORMS to fill out for us to give her "proper notice"?

[Edited by debbsweet on 11-22-2000 at 12:10 PM]

HomeGuru

Proper notice for what? Fixing a toilet, extending or renewing a lease, terminating a lease, ..........

You need to protect your son by calling the police and flin a report for harassment. Do it now for the crimes and times committed in the past. And continue to do it until this mgr gets the message.

D

David J. Miller

Ususally for a m/m 30 days notice is necessary to vacate. Certain states have different requirements but you did not let us in on your place of residency.

If you are giving proper notice to fix a toilet, the requirement is immediately after you have gone to the bathroom and realized the toilet does not flush or in the event of an overflowing toilet, a nano-second is the notification time required by most state statutes.

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

In New York State, with month-to-month tenancy, tenant gets one month's notice of termination, tenant just moves out (no notice required).

Contact police regarding conduct directed at your child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">