• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arbitration?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cg18850

What is the name of your state? Minnesota

I recently purchased a home. Within 3 weeks of purchase, the gas water heater blew up while I was gone. The water heater was rotted on the inside and dripped on to the pilot light. Water gushed out of the bottom of the unit.

I had a home inspection prior to closing. No difficulty was noted with the water heater. There was also nothing noted about the water heater in the disclosure statement. The water heater was an older unit.

Do I have any recourse?

HomeGuru

cg18850 said:
What is the name of your state? Minnesota

I recently purchased a home. Within 3 weeks of purchase, the gas water heater blew up while I was gone. The water heater was rotted on the inside and dripped on to the pilot light. Water gushed out of the bottom of the unit.

I had a home inspection prior to closing. No difficulty was noted with the water heater. There was also nothing noted about the water heater in the disclosure statement. The water heater was an older unit.

Do I have any recourse?

**A: no......................

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">