• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Are Segues supposed to be death traps?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rusty shaklefor

What is the name of your state? Tx but incident happened 2 wks ago in kansas city

i was at the segue store in KC and they were demonstrating how they work. i still don't understand how you barely lean forward and the thing moves but it does. it's really easy to handle, until it's time to stop quickly. I was zipping around the store while the store guy was telling me what a benefit they were (pretty expensive benefit), when i dropped my big mac and coke i just bought. when i dropped it i tried to stop but there were no hand brakes so i just jumped off, slipping on my big mac and the coke spill and sliding into the glass wall jamming my arm and shoulder, dislocating it. i don't remember ever seeing nor hearing about anything like this. should these be recalled or should i consider a lawsuit. who knows what kind of medical bills and pain and suffering i'll experience until my shoulder and elbow are better

You Are Guilty

rusty shaklefor said:
What is the name of your state? Tx but incident happened 2 wks ago in kansas city

i was at the segue store in KC and they were demonstrating how they work. i still don't understand how you barely lean forward and the thing moves but it does. it's really easy to handle, until it's time to stop quickly. I was zipping around the store while the store guy was telling me what a benefit they were (pretty expensive benefit), when i dropped my big mac and coke i just bought. when i dropped it i tried to stop but there were no hand brakes so i just jumped off, slipping on my big mac and the coke spill and sliding into the glass wall jamming my arm and shoulder, dislocating it. i don't remember ever seeing nor hearing about anything like this. should these be recalled or should i consider a lawsuit. who knows what kind of medical bills and pain and suffering i'll experience until my shoulder and elbow are better
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm tired of you wasting my time with your drivel. Your posts have been reported, and hopefully, your account will be deleted along with them.

In the meantime, since you clearly need something to keep you occupied, try this

HappyHusband

rusty shaklefor said:

i was at the segue store in KC and they were demonstrating how they work.
That's the problem right there. You were obviously in the store that was selling cheap, patent-infringing knock-offs of the Segway Human Transporter.
Be on the lookout for other cheap knock-offs of popular name brand products such as Roleux watches and Chevroulette cars and trucks.
rusty shaklefor said:
i dropped my big mac and coke i just bought. when i dropped it i tried to stop but there were no hand brakes so i just jumped off, slipping on my big mac and the coke spill
You may have a case against McDonalds for making the Big Mac so scrumptiously greasy that it would constitute a slip hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">