• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arressted for violation dom vio ro

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

go1zxc`

< CALI> Two years ago my exboyfreind went to school and I went there also to pick up our daughter we were currently living togtether. we were not getting along to hot so i was going to take my daughter out somewhere for a while just by ourselves. he freaked out big major time and when we arrived seperately at the school they asked who had custody. I said I did he said he did.
> >>Police were called and inadveretently sent her with him now at the time i had custody we were never married and i also had lived in the state of IL for two years and got full sole and legal custody because he never established paternity. I had at the time of order been back living in cali for 2 years He is married to his first wife which is owed back child support for 15year.
>>>The police sent Katie home with him. . We lived in a duplex I worked and paid all all the bills his grandmother owns the duplex but she lives elsewhere. My parents live in the front unit we lived in baack half. The offficer that sent my daughter home with him then proceeded to go to the house and tell him how to get a tro and gave him all kinds of good pointers on what to put in it, the tro held. In court even despite the fact he purgered himself 4 time about the police and all of other stuff they awarded him custody.
>> >I had to move from my house. After all the harrassemnt it is two years later and I was living in the front unit with my parents but he had me arrested three times for violating the orders which number one were never filed in the right court the boxes checked on the tro and show cause directly state that under uniform parentage he neede to file in family court.
>>>>All three arressts have different addresses (unit # location wrong). I am going to trial for this my ex started these arrests because I needed my daughters ss card and #. for my housing.
>>>The second time the police came and when the second shift came on duty they know me and immediately released me They called my father to come and pick me up and said to stay in the front housr. which is where the other cops had just picked me up from. Then one more time he has me arrested the day before i go to court on the first arresst. the officer that came and got me was none other than the original officer at the start of this. he took me to the local jail and personnally told them not to let me go no bail or any thing no calls no nothing and before the next shift came in he had me transported to county. They lied to someone over the phone and said I had no bail. And then they came to the dept to check and they lied and said I was already in route to twin towers. I was still there as the local jail. I was K10 and got no calls or showers or outside contact for 13 days. I need to know how this is happening and why when the original orders were not filed. in the right court or anything how they are still making me go to trial.
>>>>My ex is vicious. I would rather go to jail than have to go to court against him .

[Edited by go1zxc` on 12-29-2000 at 08:02 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Please help us to help you. It appears that your post is quite lengthy. Since we want to help you, it would be appreciated, and in your interest, if you could re-write your post to shorten its length.

Some suggestions would be to remove any extra words that do not go to the heart of your question and issues. Also, if you have any emotional or editorial type words or phrases, please remove those also. In other words, be your own worst critic, and stick to the facts.

Additionally, if you haven't already done so, please use paragraphs rather than running each sentence into the next. This, alone would make your post easier to read and understand.

Thank you for your kind cooperation, and I'm sure, after you've re-posted, someone will be with you shortly to assist you.

Thanks,
IAAL

P.S. If you haven't mentioned your State name, or the State where your problem has occurred, please tell us in your first sentence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">